- Optometrist of the Year Nominees & Recipients
- Young Optometrist of the Year Nominees & Recipients
- William Van Essen Award Nominees & Recipients
- Distinguished Legislator Award Recipients
- Dr. Jerry Davidoff Memorial Award Recipients
- H. Ward Ewalt, O.D., Meritorious Service Award Recipients
- George Gottschalk, Jr. Memorial Award Recipients
- Donald H. Evans, O.D. Award Recipients
- Joseph Ricci Memorial Award
- Merit Awards Recipients
Dr. Jerry Davidoff Memorial Award
The Dr. Jerry Davidoff Memorial award is given to individuals who have made significant contributions to the advancement of optometry at the state and national levels. The recipient will have demonstrated not only high moral character and professionalism, but also an extended willingness to assist in the professional growth of his colleagues. He or she will have shown good leadership skills, consistent with his or her dedication to our profession.
The recipient is nominated by either the Awards Committee or the Board of Directors and shall be selected by the Awards Committee.
Nominations will not be accepted if the required fields are incomplete.
Contact Kelsey at Kelsey@poaeyes.org or (717) 233-6455.