Home / Member Center / POA Member Resources / Children's Vision Care Alliance
Children's Vision Care Alliance
The mission of the Pennsylvania Children's Vision Care Alliance (PA-CVCA) is to establish a network of Pennsylvania optometrists who agree to provide exemplary vision and eye care to children by following the American Optometric Association's Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines, promoting children's vision, and networking with schools and other professionals, to improve the quality of children's vision, thereby improving a child's chances for success in life.
- Ensure that quality vision and eye care is available and accessible to all children in Pennsylvania;
- Increase the number of children receiving eye health and vision examinations in Pennsylvania;
- Educate the public, parents, educators, and healthcare providers about the need for children's eye health and vision examinations;
- Establish and maintain a network of optometrists providing children's eye health and vision examinations in accordance with the American Optometric Association's Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines; and
- Encourage referrals by optometrists as well as other healthcare professionals to member optometrists of the Children's Vision Care Alliance.
- CVCA Eye Report
- POA Positions Paper
- House of Delegates Resolution ~ 2019
- Children's Vision Presentation
- Near Point Card for School Nurses
- Near Point Card Request Form