If you are interested in serving on the PPA Board, contact Immediate Past President Lisa Scarborough, CPO at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send in your letter of intent or you can also run from the floor during the election of officers.
- Deppe - President
- Spear - Vice President of Public Relations
- Lunsford - Vice President of Continuing Education
Things you need to know about serving on the PPA Board:
- The Pennsylvania Paraoptometric Association board meets 3 to 4 times a year.
- There is a board meeting in January (weather permitting), Spring Education meeting, August/September and one in the event we have fall education
- Board members will report to the president with a written report prior to the meetings and submit a report for the ParaEyes.
- Board members will receive their Spring and Fall education registration at no cost.
- Board members are reimbursed up to $150.00 per meeting
Helpful attributes of those considering serving on the PPA Board:
- Have served or serving on your local society
- Served on a community organization
- Having knowledge of PPA
- Organizational skills
- Leadership abilities